Lavender Seeds can be safely used in daily life in the drinks and food. It can also be used in DIY projects. In this post you will have an idea about use cases of lavender seeds. Enjoy!
USES OF LAVENDER SEEDS IN DAILY LIFE
- You can put the seeds in hot water to drink lavender tea. It will be great with some honey and lemon.
- Lavender flavoured cakes or desserts can be done by using the seeds.
- Put into sachets and leave it into your clothes, bathroom or wardrobe. It will keep the insects away and also it will create a plesant smell in your home.
- Use the seeds in the lemonate. You fill fell in love with lavender- lemonade and it will be a special offer for your guests.
- Lavender seeds and flowers are a great and orjinal Wedding Toss idea! Just throw them into the air:)
DIY PROJECTS WITH LAVENDER SEEDS
- You can produce your handmade bathsalt
- Make lavender wands as a gift for your friends
- Try homemade soap with lavender
- Create eye pillows withlavender to relax
- Try to do lavender vinegar
100% NATURAL & PURE LAVENDER SEEDS
Lavandemor produces The type”Lavandula Angustifolia” which gives the best quality of Lavender seeds. Lavandemor’s seed pockets have absolutely no additives,chemicals or fillers. Our seeds comes in a special natural pockets which protects the environment and your seeds at the same time.
Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, consult with your doctor before use.
Always feel free to ask your questions about lavender seeds and any other lavender products. Lavendemor welcomes your questions and reviews.